In response to a fluctuating healthcare market due to COVID-19, the Colorado Hospital Association (CHA) has partnered with HWLs family of healthcare staffing companies to place furloughed and unemployed healthcare workers into open positions statewide, minimizing the competitive advantage of regional employers.
Engaging in a proactive employee sharing program, CHA hospital and healthcare system members are invited to participate in a collaborative, cost-effective statewide approach to healthcare staffing in Colorado.
Benefits of Participation
- Leverage Available Pool of Candidates - all modalities
- Reduced Bill Rates From Traditional Agencies
- Quick Implementation Process & Seamless Workflows (24 hours)
- Easy to Use Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Real time reporting on utilization, compliance and costs